Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Winter Elegance



The smell of pine, the shimmer of snowflakes and sparkling ornaments and the comfy cozy feeling that comes with warm milk and cookies….ahhh the Winter season has arrived! The elegance and warmth of the season has inspired our shimmering Holiday cookie collection. This lovely keepsake box filled with stunning cookies is the ideal hostess gift, perfect treat to offer your guests and unique gift for someone special!

Our Holiday Elegance gift boxes are available in 2 sizes

Holiday Elegance Gift Box 14 cookies includes;
3 Snowflake cookies
3 Tree cookies
3 Ornament cookies
3 Gift cookies
2 Mini Snowflake cookies
Price: $48.00

Holiday Elegance Gift Box 28 cookies includes;
6 Snowflake cookies
6 Tree cookies
6 Ornament cookies
6 Gift cookies
4 Mini Snowflake cookies
Price: $84.00

Order your gift boxes early to ensure availability!

Place your order
order@lvsweets.com
514.241.6526
www.lvsweets.com

3 comments:

  1. I can honestly say these are the cutest cookies I have EVER seen. Would you mind if I highlighted them on my blog? I have a little over 600 followers and this is something they would love.

    I'm sure they taste as good as they look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can email me your response... amerskine at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks so much of course you can. I've sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete